What are your priorities and concerns for 2011? Let us know and you could win a $100 AMEX card. Respondents will receive complementary access to the research results. Take the survey.
- We have a number of endpoint protection platform (EPP) and network security reports we are rolling out, including EPP evasion, multi-vector attack protection, next generation firewall (NGFW), and firewall (FW). There will be a subsequent post on each of these.
- We have been busy coordinating remediation of an important security issue with a number of firewall vendors. Stay tuned for the full report.
- As Anti-malware continues to fail to protect endpoints, we have been investigating alternatives such as application control (application whitelisting), and secure browsing. While much of this has been performed for private clients in the financial services industry, we are gearing up for a proper group test of these technologies in Q2. Vendors, submit your products. Enterprise buyers, let us know what challenges you’re facing, your criteria and experiences. Contact us.
Also New from NSS Labs
- We rolled out a new video explaining the use cases for our services and how we can help organizations make informed infosec decisions.
- We also have new collateral which goes into greater detail. See the services overview, or dive into our
- Research calendar
- Consulting and custom testing services for proof of concept and bake-off testing
- Modeling defense-in-depth and tracking risk exposure using our VulnScope service
- Understanding the balance between security and cost with our Security Value Map
- Finally, NSS is actively expanding to meet the demands of our growing Fortune 2000 client base. If you’re a talented, hands-on infosec professional who understands the value of testing and ethical hacking, and is passionate about improving information security, we should talk. Contact us about career opportunities.