The report includes valuable information not available anywhere else:
• Total cost of ownership analysis – are you getting the most security for your budget?• Security effectiveness – how much effort is required to protect all your assets?
• Real-world performance benchmarks – can the device handle your traffic?
• Management and usability insights – how much time is really required to achieve results?
While the full breadth and depth of the research is available only to our subscribers, we are making a summary available to non-clients. Next week/year I will blog more about the key findings and what they mean for IT buyers in 2011.
Tested Products include (alphabetically):
1. CHECKPOINT POWER-1 11065
2. CISCO IPS 4260
3. ENDACE CORE-100 (IDS)
4. FORTINET FORTIGATE 3810A
5. IBM PROVENTIA NETWORK IPS GX6116
6. JUNIPER IDP-8200
7. JUNIPER SRX 3600
8. MCAFEE M-8000
9. NSFOCUS NIPS-1200
10. PALO ALTO NETWORKS PA-4020
11. SOURCEFIRE 3D 4500
12. STONESOFT IPS-1205
13. STONESOFT IPS 3205