- It was our first time to have a booth at any trade show.
- Over a dozen product vendors proudly displayed their NSS Approved logos at their booths. These large shiny plaques are about 5 times larger than the typical plastic sign you might otherwise see floating about.
- Our debut was accompanied by the support of a broad ecosystem of test tool providers, security vendors, and others who shared our booth as partners.
- We hosted two incredibly well attended Advisory Group sessions on testing and PCI.
- We released a record number of product certification reports.
- We threw the undisputed coolest party of all RSA and hung out with the heavy-lifters of the security industry, press, and analyst community. Where else could you get your groove on, and enjoy a shoe shine, shave and massage?
Apr 14, 2008
Last week's RSA Conference 2008 in San Francisco was one of the best one's I've ever been to. For purely selfish reasons! NSS Labs had a number of firsts.