Apr 27, 2008
I had the pleasure of a brief chat with Martin of Networks Security Podcasts about what we do at NSS Labs. Martin is a prolific security blogger, podcaster, and QSA by day. Listen to the interview here: http://www.mckeay.net/2008/04/09/rsa-2008-rick-moy-nss-labs/
Apr 14, 2008
Last week's RSA Conference 2008 in San Francisco was one of the best one's I've ever been to. For purely selfish reasons! NSS Labs had a number of firsts.
- It was our first time to have a booth at any trade show.
- Over a dozen product vendors proudly displayed their NSS Approved logos at their booths. These large shiny plaques are about 5 times larger than the typical plastic sign you might otherwise see floating about.
- Our debut was accompanied by the support of a broad ecosystem of test tool providers, security vendors, and others who shared our booth as partners.
- We hosted two incredibly well attended Advisory Group sessions on testing and PCI.
- We released a record number of product certification reports.
- We threw the undisputed coolest party of all RSA and hung out with the heavy-lifters of the security industry, press, and analyst community. Where else could you get your groove on, and enjoy a shoe shine, shave and massage?